Sunday, March 15, 2015 EST
In order to improve the performance and experience when filtering data in the results grid we added a new "Apply" option as shown on the image below.
This new Apply filter will allow you to make filter settings on any column on the grid and the grid will not reload until you click "Apply." This will provide more control and ease of use when filtering results.
Wednesday, March 4, 2015 EST
We enhanced the options results grid for Covered Calls, Naked Puts, Iron Condors, and Credit Spreads with an advanced filter.
1. On the bottom of the results grid there is now a Filter box. When you click this box you can add multiple filters with
AND / OR conditions. The grid will not refresh until you have enter all the values you want.
2. The first thing you will see is an AND filter to start adding various filter conditions.
3. The following filter tells the grid to.... "filter any results to show where stock prices are less than or equal to $34 and where RSI is between 56 and 80." After you click OK the grid will be filtered with these settings.
Please note the following limitations:
1. These filters cannot be saved at this time. The purpose of this filter is to help you filter down the results after using the Expert Setting Window
2. There are many fields you can filter on and in order to see all the fields you will have to drag the box to either the top or the bottom of the page to access the entire field list. We will make this smoother by adding a scroll or some other feature to get to the entire field list easier.